Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hiroshima by John Hersey & Foreign Bookstore


Not much this week, but I'm happy to have great books.

Borrowed from a friend.
 This one is a good follow-up for the book I'm currently reading, "Hiroshima Notes."

It took me almost an hour to find this Foreigner's Bookstore at Itaewon. I saw the bookstore online and decided to check it out.  It was really nice! There are a lot of selections to choose from and the books are well arranged for easy browsing. Expect to pay at least 5000-7000Won for a really good quality used books.

 
Bought: I got this two...
 This one is a bit too much for my budget, but I couldn't resist the temptation! ^_^ 
Finally! I got myself a new Bible! It's a bit of a challenge to find King James Version here in Korea. Most of them sell New International Version. I got this one in a much cheaper price and it includes a concordance, which is so important for my Bible Study.


How to get to the Foreigner's Bookstore.
Subway Line 6, Noksapyeong, Exit #2. Across the street, right beside Italiano Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...