Monday, September 29, 2014

Classification Chart of Book Lovers and Other Readers

I found this very interesting infographic in Laura E. Kelly website about Classification of Book Lovers and Readers and thought to share it to all bookworms out there.



I find it impossible to fit myself in just one class/family/genus/species. I think I'm a combination of  one or two from each class, and so glad I am. It makes reading more fun and enjoyable when you are not bound with labels. 

When it comes to books that I read...I live out the saying, "Garbage in, garbage out." As much as I wanted to read as many books as available at hand, I would choose only those that would have a positive influence on me. I don't want to fill my head with useless stories or literary junk  just to show that I'm a voracious reader. I read because that makes me happy.chart

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...