Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Underground Foreigner's Bookstore in Korea



I finally got to visit the Underground Foreigner's Bookstore in the underground shopping center in City Hall. I've been wanting to go there but my time schedule won't permit. 

The bookstore specializes in used foreign books. The owner is very kind and can speak English well, so I didn't have hard time communicating with him. 

I was so thrilled to be surrounded with so many books!!! Since I'm in a little hurry, (need to go home before sunset) I didn't have enough time to look through all the books. In the mean time, I got these 4 books.



1. Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer
2. Vinegar on the Cross by Terry Stocker
3. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Nazi Germany by Robert Smith Thompson
4. The Finishing Touch by Charles R. Swindoll (The owner recommended this book and gave me a very low price because of the torn cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...