Saturday, November 08, 2014

October-November 2014TBR

I'm on a mission to complete my own Christian Home Library. So, slowly but surely I'm buying books to complete the collection. I've known most of these books since childhood. But never had my own copy. So, I was delighted when my LE friend informed me of their book sale. I bought these books on a very big discount. Here are the latest addition.



Let's break it down...

1. The Heart of the Matter by Marilyn Johnson. It talks about how our heart works and how to properly take care of it.

2. Healing Wonders of Water by Herminia de Guzman-Ladion. This book teaches simple ways to use water to cure common household sicknesses especially those that are commonly affecting children. Other books have changed over over time except for this one. It's still the same book cover since its first publication.

3. Caring for the Filters by Pearle T. Pagunsan and Hazel Chua-Pagunsan, both M.D.s This book is very informative. It teaches the functions and proper ways to keep a healthy kidneys.

4. Education by E.G. White. One of the best books ever written about how to educate the minds of young learners, not just to become a good person, but to be a noble citizen fit for a higher calling.

5. The Great Controversy by E.G. White. Never has been a book so gripping and engaging that you cannot put it down than this book! Only someone who has read this could testify of how the it could change a person's view of the things happening around us. Once understood, everything seem to make sense.

And the latest addition as the result of my bookstore-hopping in Bangkok, which I mentioned on previous post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...