Sunday, November 09, 2014

Tales from the Blue Shelf

I feel so happy today that I decided to treat myself to a yummy lunch at Chivit Thammada, ranked as #2 best restaurant in Chiang Rai. It was a wonderful first-time experience. The spot where they put me was beside a book shelf and that added to the bliss of eating yummy-licious food.^^


After eating, I decided to check if the furniture shop that I've been wanting to go to is open. I went there to buy a book case for my piling TBRs. I'm happy that they're open and the store owner was kind and and can speak fluent English (because he isn't Thai). I was riding my motorcycle and there's no way I could carry that book case while driving. They were kind enough to have the book case delivered to my apartment.

You cannot imagine how excited I was when I arrived home to arrange my books on it. Because in all my life, this would be the first time that I have a book case of my own! 


I stepped back a little to admire my little sky blue book case and realized that sooner or later, I would have to buy another one.

This was my book shelf when I was in S. Korea.




Some of the books on that shelf were left behind in S. Korea because I no longer have enough luggage allowance to bring them all. T_T 

New country means a new opportunity to stack my book case/shelf with books. Slowly but surely, my books will grow in numbers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...