Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Conversing" Books?

I call them "conversing books" because they seem to be having a conversation that ask and answer questions. The book was made after the first one of similar topic. Some may call it a sequel, but that's not what I think is the case here.

I first seen, "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" in other book blogs and I knew immediately that I wanted the book. I accidentally found "Can You Eat, Shoot & Leave? in one of the book stores that I visited in Bangkok. Oh, I'm so happy! Still need to find a copy of the first book, though.


I borrowed the book, "Who Moved My Cheese?" in a public library in S. Korea way back 2012. This year, once again by accident, I found the book, "I Moved Your Cheese." Isn't that great?

How about you? What are your "conversing" book(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...