Sunday, November 09, 2014

Stacking the Blue Bookcase#1 - The Classics

I have  confession to make. In all my life as a self-professed bookworm, I have never, except for Don Quixote, read the classics. :-(  Shame! I know right?  I do like to read the classics, except for the scary ones like Dracula. It's just that...well, big chunks book gives me a fright sometimes. Looking at it's thickness makes me think that it will take me ages to finish the book. 

So to redeem myself, I decided before the year 2015 comes, I would start reading the classics. Of course to be able to read them means having the books...so my first books of classics are these two:



There are many mores classics that I wanted to read, and I will read them. For now, I'll take it easy 'til I get the hang of it. Hopefully I would enjoy it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...