Monday, February 07, 2011

Reading Personality Quiz


I found about this quiz in a fellow Filipino Book Blogger and got interested (of course!) to take the quiz and to know what's my reading personality. Take the quiz to know your reading personality.
Here's my result:

Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.  
~ I just love it when I find something rare and worth reading, although it's  not so obvious on the cover. For me, it's just like finding a treasure.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.  
~ I'm very picky when it choosing a book to read. I prefer nonfiction. Not that I don't like novels, its just that I value my time so much that I don't want to spend it in a fantasy world.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.  
~ I'm not so sure about this one. I'm not really into authors. I just read any books that is appealing to me. But I do have lots of books from one author, they are books about my faith.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.
~ This is especially true. One of the reason why I read is for relaxation. So I prefer my books to be light to relieve me of physical or intellectual stress. I read serious books only when my mind is prepared to digest and absorb the printed words.

I was surprised to see that I fit into all four reading personalities. I wonder if this is a common thing.

What about you? What is your reading personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...