Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Bookmooch #3 -I Almost Die of Happiness


Another happy week! I'm always happy and excited whenever I see a package lying on my desk. This time, I received books in two days. I got these books from a fellow Bookmoocher from the Philippines and in the US.
I blurred the address for safety reasons, you know!:-)
The 1st package I received (March 9) is from the Philippines. I waited for this book for quite some time, so I'm grateful that it finally arrived. I mooched this book for one of the reading challenges I'm doing this year.

Look what I got! No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
 
I got a card (with Emilio Aguinaldo on the cover), a bookmark, a post card and stationeries.
I'm not sure if this post card is old or made to look old, but I like it!
Thanks to this wonderful lady, she gave me an idea. From now on, whenever I'll send books I'll include some stuffs for them made in Korea. :-)
Still waiting for some packages to arrived, hopefully this month.:-)
Can't wait to finish the book I'm reading now so I could start with another one from my TBRs.

The 2nd package (March 10) is from the US. 
The famous and controversial Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Although I prefer to read non-fiction, this book has caught my interest so much that I couldn't let it pass unread. Thanks to Bookmooch, I got this copy for free.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...