Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bookmooch #4 - White Day Under the Tuscan Sun

Korea celebrated their own version of Valentines' Day. They call it White Day. Men are to give the women chocolates or candies. 
While most women are enjoying their chocolates and candies, I'm enjoying my another book via Bookmooch, all the way from Singapore.


BONUS: Today is White Day in Korea. The time of the year where people give each other chocolates or other sweets. I got a Ghana chocolate from one of the church deacons and candies from our new Pastor.


4 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    These are great finds! I love the serendipity of used bookstores. =)

    I hadn't known about "White Day." I have some Korean students and will ask them about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the movie Under the Tuscan Sun!! I have watched it several times now. Haven't read the book yet though. I see the author has a new one out titled Living in Tuscany (I think). Enjoy the book!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!! Love your blog!
    Happy Reading!

    Pop past the blog to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Enbrethiliel! Are you teaching in Korea?
    @Shirley: Hi! I didn't know that there's a movie. Thanks for the info...:-)
    @It's a Book Thing: Thanks for dropping by!checking your site now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...