Monday, March 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)

It’s that time of week again for Should Be Reading’s fun meme Teaser Tuesdays.
So how does this work:
  • Grab your current book
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
    She quickly responded with "Engaged is not married. You will never know until you try." ...and even though I had never taken the first move, I knew I would always regret it if I didn't with this one.
    p. 79, My Billion Year Contract by Nancy Many

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...