Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bookmooch #1 - First Mooched


I thank God for the blessings I got these days. One of them are these...
We had tracts distribution in our place and after the activity, my partner and I went to our school to prepare for the next day. Then the caretaker gave me 2 packages. When I saw where it the package came from, I was so excited and was so happy!


This is how the packages looked when they arrived

From Australia. the sender even included a bookmark of Bookmooch.
Death of the Lucky Country by Donald Horne
From US...this book is perfect for my reading challenge
The Lost Tribe by Edward Marriott

2 comments:

  1. Parcels are always so much fun! I love them <3 I hope you enjoy your books this week, happy reading!

    Check out my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany!
    I surely did! :-D
    I'll check your mailbox, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...